A font for the faithful. Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

A font for the faithful. Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

Awaiting the faithful. Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

Awaiting the faithful. Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

Portal of the Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. The church was first mentioned in the 11th C. It was ruined during the Hundred Years War. Later, it was enlarged and repaired and consecrated on May 8, 1523 by the Bishop of Paris.  Photo by Amber Maitrejean

Portal of the Église Saint-Pierre-Saint-Paul, Clamart, France. The church was first mentioned in the 11th C. It was ruined during the Hundred Years War. Later, it was enlarged and repaired and consecrated on May 8, 1523 by the Bishop of Paris.  Photo by Amber Maitrejean

A stained glass window depicting St. Radegonde, Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

A stained glass window depicting St. Radegonde, Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

A damaged statue dates from the sixteenth century, Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

A damaged statue dates from the sixteenth century, Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

The nave of Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean

The nave of Sainte Radegonde Church, Giverny, France. Photo by Amber Maitrejean